Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Annual Sisterlocks Explosion

I attended the 1st Annual Sisterlocks Explosion that was in Atlanta GA at the Atlanta Marriott Downtown on Sat, Dec 4, 2010. I arrived a little bit late so I wasn't able to visit all tables/vendors, etc. However, I was able to purchase two pairs of some lovely earrings and stack up on some sisterlock hair products. Overall, the event seemed to be a hit and I will definitely be attending the Explosion next year. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Joanne Cornwell and she is such a beautiful, pleasant person. Dr. Cornwell's locks are sooooooo long...my goodness. I have no idea how she even manages.
I met some other beautiful Sisterlocked ladies as well...

I also met another NATALIE:) I love her name!! :) Her sisterlocks are gorgeous...she is 7 years into her journey and has cut them several times.









Women with Sisterlocks ROCK;)


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment