Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Saturday, March 19, 2011

9 Months

Last week Sunday was my 9 month Anniversary for my Sisterlocks. Wow...before I know it, it will be a year! My hair seems to be doing fine. Last month when I retightened my hair, I found some locks that were a little too small and getting weak. I ended up combining those few locks and they seem to be prospering pretty well. Now I can honestly say I'm starting to see some length in my hair. People are telling me that my hair is growing, but of course, with me looking at them everyday, it wasn't so apparent.


I retightened my hair this past Wednesday and my whole head was complete by Thursday night. To my surprise, I am definitely getting faster at this=)). Here is a pic of my hair after my Re-ti. I felt like a new "me", LOL.


3 comments:

  1. Your sisterlocks look beautiful as always. I so LOVE your length. I think I will be super happy when I finally which your length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kreyola:) I just saw that you changed your color to black. I love it and it looks great, though I thought the color looked great as well. Loving your blog, you offer some neat information..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete