Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Sunday, September 25, 2011

15 Months!

Well, my sisterlocks are now 15 months old. I'm having a few problems with a couple of locs here and there. Some "bunching" has been happening, a couple locs around the perimeter are looking a little weak, but besides all that, they are doing fine. I am continuing to retighten them myself and also braid and tie with a scarf at night (for that "crinkly" look). I ended up trimming my hair last week because my hair was just uneven and the sides were a bit longer than the back.








I am also contemplating taking the retightening course that is offered in Atlanta twice a year, every June and December. We'll see...

2 comments: