Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Saturday, October 23, 2010

Taking Forever to Lock!!

So, my last re-tight was Thurs, Sept 23. Not that was 6 weeks since my re-tight before!! I don't know if I can wait that long again! My hair is doing great, just seems to be taking forever to actually start "locking". Wanda was a bit surprised at my ends..they aren't in the least bit in any rush to lock, but my hair is all natural, which is a little puzzling that they're taking so long. So, as a result of my ends, I am still using the Sisterlock Starter Shampoo. I have a trick to my hair so my ends don't appear frizzy since the hair is loose hair. Each night, I have been going to sleep with my hair braided and curled with rods at the ends. Now, this look is soooo not attractive for bedtime, lol, but if I want my hair to look the way I want it to the following day, hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. Here are some pics of my hair the following day after my re-tight and some pics of what my hair looked like before my appointment as well. Wow, I must say...my hair was looking RoUgH, lol. But I'm sure I was the only one who really noticed. Silly me, I was worried that my grid was gone, but Wanda assured me not to worry. She said as long as the re-tights are always done correctly and the locks are not combined, my grid won't go anywhere:) My next re-tight is this Thurs, Oct 28!
Okay...here are the pics after my appointment...do you see a difference?? I do!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment