Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Monday, September 13, 2010

19th Annual For Sisters Only Expo

Over the weekend I attended the 19th Annual For Sisters Only Expo at the Georgia World Congress Center. This is a two day event featuring live performances by A-list performers, unique shopping, family friendly activities, and last but not least, top name vendors offering free samples, giveaways and valuable information. While there, I got the courage (LOL) to ask some like minded random people for pics of their locks. In Atlanta, you can't help but run into so many different styles for natural hair. I was hoping to run into sisters sportin some Sisterlocks, but unfortunately, I did not. Traditional locks were representing this day, but you know what, we're all pretty much in the same family:-) Check it out...






No comments:

Post a Comment