Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I recently celebrated a birthday this past Tues and being here in Atlanta...unfortunately, I spent my birthday being held hostage at home due to the 2011 Snow Storm that paid our city a visit. The city SHUT DOWN and we were covered with ice all over our interstates and side streets for several days. Nevertheless, it was a GREAT birthday and I'm very blessed to have lived another year.

Since I had so much time on my hands during this snow storm, I went ahead and retightened my hair:) YAY... It took me about 12 hours spread across Monday to Wednesday in between eating constantly, drinking wine all day and watching movies (no exaggeration:) Talk about a very relaxing snow storm..hahaha. Only in Atlanta...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday. Your Sisterlocks looks lovely. One day I have to retighten my own lock to see how long it would take. Stay Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kreyola! Give it a try..you'll be surprised on how it's really not so bad to do it yourself! You stay blessed and take care:)

    ReplyDelete