Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nappyloc Tool

I ordered my Nappyloc tool! With my locs getting a tad bit thicker...the yarn sewing needles aren't quite working anymore. I ordered the Micro 1/8 inch tool but I may end up ordering the Small 1/4 inch eventually. This should help me a great deal with my next retight! We shall see...



1 comment:

  1. Namarsa,please forgive this question if its already been asked, but how did you find using the micro-sized nappy tool? I ask because I ordered mine some weeks ago, and attempted to use it on a couple of my Sisterlocks just last night (my "Followers" picture is the day of my install, March 17, 2011). Personally, it was okay in terms of not catching other locks up like did with the latch hook, but trying to thread the lock through that tiny @#$ whole...well, LOL..., it was a little cumbersome for me:-)

    ReplyDelete