Welcome to my Sisterlock Hair Journey!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I have been natural for 2.5 years and I started my sisterlock journey on Sat, June 12, 2010. I am so excited about my journey and the newfound freedom that I now have. I only have one favor to ask, please do not copy my photos without my permission.

Thank you:)







Monday, September 13, 2010

Hair Update- 3rd Re-tight Rescheduled

Well, my third re-tight has been rescheduled for Monday, Sept 20. I was initially scheduled for tomorrow, Sept 14, but had to reschedule due to another appointment that I completely forgot that I had. Here are some shots of what my hair looked like on Sept 7. I really want my hair to grow...I'm being real impatient. :( I need the 20th to hurry up and come because I feel like my hair is looking pretty rough... Will post more pics of what my hair looks like after my re-tight, maybe I'll see some length too :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment